This lesson will teach on how to upload files to the server via FTP.
You will need a FTP client for accessing the server via FTP you can download it from here. Linux users need not install any FTP client, it can be done from the terminal.
1. Start the Filezilla program.
2. Find the hostname field and enter server hostname or the IP address.
3. Find the username filed and enter the cPanel username.
4. Find the password field and enter the cPanel user password.
5. In the port filed input 21 which the FTP port number.
6. You should be connected now. In the left side panel navigate to the folder on your computer which has the files you want to upload.
7. Now double click on the files you want to upload. If the upload is successfully you will see the file listed on the right side panel.
If you encounter any issues, feel free to open a support ticket.
These guys do a great job. Keep up the good work AIMVM team. www.marghotels.comAisten Correya
When choosing a hosting provider, I’m looking for fast, knowledgeable support and reliable systems. aimvm.com provided it all at a great price. www.tranzmedia.inTranzmedia