This lesson will teach on how to upgrade Mysql on the server.
1) Login to the WHM.
2) Go to ‘Software’ section and click on Mysql.
3) Open “Mysql upgrade’.
4) Now select the version of Mysql you want on the server.
5) Click ‘next’ and the system will check if an upgrade is possible at this point of time.
6) The warning messages will be displayed and the system will take the backups of all the available database on the server.
8) Click on continue.
7) You may select the option ‘Partially-Interactive Upgrade’. The apache rebuild is not necessary if you are upgrading the from Mysql 5.5 to 5.6 as the client libraries are compatible.
These guys do a great job. Keep up the good work AIMVM team. www.marghotels.comAisten Correya
When choosing a hosting provider, I’m looking for fast, knowledgeable support and reliable systems. aimvm.com provided it all at a great price. www.tranzmedia.inTranzmedia