This lesson will teach on how to set the maximum number of backups to be taken on the server from your plesk panel.
1) Login to your plesk control panel.
2) Go to tools and settings in the server management section.
3) Go to tools and resources and select backup settings.
4) Enter the number of backups you wish to store on the server.
5) After that click on ‘ok’ button.
6) You will be greeted with a settings updation message as shown in the below image.
If you encounter any issues or if you need any further assistance, feel free to contact our support department.
These guys do a great job. Keep up the good work AIMVM team. www.marghotels.comAisten Correya
When choosing a hosting provider, I’m looking for fast, knowledgeable support and reliable systems. aimvm.com provided it all at a great price. www.tranzmedia.inTranzmedia