This lesson will teach you on how to restart server on windows server from your plesk control panel.
1) Login into your plesk control panel.
2) Go to Tools and Settings.
3) Go to the section Server management.
4) Select Server Management.
Now you will see all the services running on the server.
5) Select the service you want to restart and hit on the restart option.
6) Once the restart is committed, you will be greeted with a restart successful message.
Now you’ve learned how to restart services. If you ever encounter any issues while performing this operation or if you need any assistance you can always make use of our technical assistance department.
These guys do a great job. Keep up the good work AIMVM team. www.marghotels.comAisten Correya
When choosing a hosting provider, I’m looking for fast, knowledgeable support and reliable systems. aimvm.com provided it all at a great price. www.tranzmedia.inTranzmedia