This lesson will teach on changing the Plesk administrator’s login details.
1) Login to your Plesk control panel.
2) Go to the section Profile and Preferences.
3) Click on ‘Change Password’.
4) Enter old and new password and click on ‘ok’.
5) You will be greeted with a password change successful message.
These guys do a great job. Keep up the good work AIMVM team. www.marghotels.comAisten Correya
When choosing a hosting provider, I’m looking for fast, knowledgeable support and reliable systems. aimvm.com provided it all at a great price. www.tranzmedia.inTranzmedia