This lesson will teach you about how to reset the cPanel login details.
The cPanel user can be changed from the WHM and here is how we do it.
1. Login to the WHM.
2. Select the account from the ‘List accounts’ option.
3. Hit on the modify Account on the left-hand side.
4. Erase the current username and enter the new username.
5. After that please click save.
Now you have successfully changed the username. Note that the password for the username can be changed from the same place itself, it can also be done from the cpanel.
1. Login to the cPanel.
2. Go to the Preferences section on the top and hit on change password.
3. Enter the new password and click save.
It’s easy, isn’t it?
These guys do a great job. Keep up the good work AIMVM team. www.marghotels.comAisten Correya
When choosing a hosting provider, I’m looking for fast, knowledgeable support and reliable systems. aimvm.com provided it all at a great price. www.tranzmedia.inTranzmedia