This lesson will teach on how to login to windows server.
You are going to use the option Remote Desktp which is an available in windows operating system. This feature allows a computer desktop environment to be run remotely on another system
1) Open the Remote Desktop application. Go to start and Search remote and it will show up the Remote desktop. You can use the shortcut (windows+r) this will open ‘run’ and in the box type ‘mstsc’
2) In the Remote Desktop application, enter the server IP address of the server and hit enter. Now a new window will appear asking the server login details.
3) Enter the username ‘Administrator’ and its password, please note that this information will be available in the VPS setup mail we have sent you.
4) If you are connecting to the server for the first time, you’ll be prompted with a window to accept a certificate. Hit “Accept and Save”
5) You should be logged in now
If you face any difficulties to access the server feel free to contact our support team.
These guys do a great job. Keep up the good work AIMVM team. www.marghotels.comAisten Correya
When choosing a hosting provider, I’m looking for fast, knowledgeable support and reliable systems. aimvm.com provided it all at a great price. www.tranzmedia.inTranzmedia