This lesson will teach you on installing extensions on the server from your Plesk panel. In this tutorial I am explaining the installation of the extension ‘Dropbox’ which is used for taking backups for the domains hosted on the server.
1) Login to your Plesk control panel.
2) Under the section ‘Server Management’ go to ‘Extensions’.
3) Now click on adding extensions.
4) You will see the below screen.
5) Now you need to download the extension you want, in my case it is Dropbox and I am downloading it from the source: https://ext.plesk.com/packages/9f3b75b3-d04d-44fe-a8fa-7e2b1635c2e1-dropbox-backup/download
6) Once the download is complete you can upload it to the server.
7) Click on the ‘ok’ button.
8) Once completed, you will be greeted with an installation successful message.
Now you can use the extension you have enabled on the server.
If you face any issues during the installation process or if you wish to enable any other extensions on the server, you can very well make use of our support.
These guys do a great job. Keep up the good work AIMVM team. www.marghotels.comAisten Correya
When choosing a hosting provider, I’m looking for fast, knowledgeable support and reliable systems. aimvm.com provided it all at a great price. www.tranzmedia.inTranzmedia