This lesson will teach you on how to enable/disable password protection for private directories on your website.
1) Login to your cPanel account.
2) Open “password protect directories’ from the security section.
3) Now a new window will be opened where you can select the domain name.
4) Now within the selected domain, you will be asked to select the directory you want to enable password protection.
5) After selecting the directory, please set a username and password.
Now you have successfully enabled password protection for the directory ‘elearning‘ on this account.
If you experience any problems or require any assistance with this matter, please contact the support team who will be happy to advise you further.
These guys do a great job. Keep up the good work AIMVM team. www.marghotels.comAisten Correya
When choosing a hosting provider, I’m looking for fast, knowledgeable support and reliable systems. aimvm.com provided it all at a great price. www.tranzmedia.inTranzmedia