This lesson will teach you on how to enable additional administrator account from your Plesk panel.
1) Login to the Plesk control panel.
2) Open the tools and settings.
3) Go to the ‘security’ section where you can see the option ‘Add new administrator account’.
4) Click on ‘Add New Account’.
5) Enter the details as you wish:
Once completed hit on ‘ok’.
6) Once the new account is created, you will be greeted with a message and account information will be displayed.
If you encounter any issues, feel free to contact our support department.
These guys do a great job. Keep up the good work AIMVM team. www.marghotels.comAisten Correya
When choosing a hosting provider, I’m looking for fast, knowledgeable support and reliable systems. aimvm.com provided it all at a great price. www.tranzmedia.inTranzmedia