This lesson will teach you on how to block a spammer on the server.
1) Login to the plesk control panel.
2) Go to tools and settings.
3) Open ‘mail server settings’
4) Select the blacklist tab.
5) Click on ‘Add addresses’.
6) Add the spamming, mail address and select the option you want.
6a. Delete all incoming mails from this address.
6b. Mark as spam.
7) Click on ‘ok’.
Now that all the mails from from the address firstname.lastname@example.org will be deleted automatically.
These guys do a great job. Keep up the good work AIMVM team. www.marghotels.comAisten Correya
When choosing a hosting provider, I’m looking for fast, knowledgeable support and reliable systems. aimvm.com provided it all at a great price. www.tranzmedia.inTranzmedia