This lesson will teach you on how to perform a complete backup/restore of your cPanel account.
1) Login to your cPanel account
2) Go to ‘Backups’ under the ‘Files’ section.
3) Click on the option ‘Download or Generate a full website backup’
3) Now you can see the available options to save the generated backups. The backup can generate on the following location.
3a) Home directory
3b) FTP to a remote server
In our example, we are generating backup in the home directory of the same account.
Now you have successfully backed up your cPanel account.
The backup can be restored right from the WHM.
1) Go to WHM main.
2) Select the option ‘Restore a full backup/cpmove file’.
3) Select the backup file and hit on the ‘restore’ option.
Now you have successfully restored the backup file.
These guys do a great job. Keep up the good work AIMVM team. www.marghotels.comAisten Correya
When choosing a hosting provider, I’m looking for fast, knowledgeable support and reliable systems. aimvm.com provided it all at a great price. www.tranzmedia.inTranzmedia