This lesson will teach you on how to generate a database backup and how to restore it.
1) Open your cPanel and go to ‘PHPmyadmin’.
2) Select the database you want to backup.
3) After selecting click on the ‘Export’ option
4) Click on the ‘go’ button and a backup for the selected database will be downloaded to your local machine. Please select the .sql format every time when you are downloading.
1) Open your cPanel and go to ‘PHPmyadmin’
2) Select the database on which you want to restore the backup.
3) Click on the ‘import’ option
Here you can select the backup file from the local computer and click on ‘restore’.
Now you have restored the backup successfully.
If you find any difficulties in backing up or restoring the databases, feel free to open a support ticket with us.
These guys do a great job. Keep up the good work AIMVM team. www.marghotels.comAisten Correya
When choosing a hosting provider, I’m looking for fast, knowledgeable support and reliable systems. aimvm.com provided it all at a great price. www.tranzmedia.inTranzmedia