This lesson will teach on how to add a new subscription (web space) on your Plesk control panel.
1) Login into your Plesk control panel.
2) Go to the section hosting services.
3) Click on subscriptions and you will see the below sceen.
4) Now, click on ‘Add new subscription’ which will take you to the following screen.
5) Fill up the following information.
Select IP address
Select Addons if required
6) Once completed, click on ‘ok’ button.
A new screen will be displayed with the newly added domain’s information. Please note that if the IP is not resolving you have to make necessary changes at the DNS.
If you need any assistance, please open a support ticket with us.
These guys do a great job. Keep up the good work AIMVM team. www.marghotels.comAisten Correya
When choosing a hosting provider, I’m looking for fast, knowledgeable support and reliable systems. aimvm.com provided it all at a great price. www.tranzmedia.inTranzmedia